Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day to all!

I just had to post this great picture of my mom and dad for Valentine's Day. I miss them soooo much. Be kind to your loved ones, because once they are gone, you can never get them back or say the things you want to say. I'm glad I had the time with them...the mistakes I made with them (some of which were hilarious) and the talks I had with them (one of which was they didn't want me to make mistakes but I said that I had to make mistakes, that that was the only way I would learn. Little did they know that just by their having that talk with me was all I needed. My dad always knew.;) My thanks to Esther for sending me this picture. She made me extremely happy!

6 comments:

Esther said...

I am glad, that I could cheer you up. It is a really nice picture.

XO

Pica said...

I love this pic. I am going to hang it up in the house!!

Pica said...

Israel loves this pic tooo!!

Meli said...

This is a great picture of my parents. ;)

Pica said...

I know it is definately one of my favorites. :-)

Pica said...

I miss her.