Monday, February 02, 2009

Draw Me Close To You

draw me close to you, never let me go
i lay it all down again, to hear you say that i'm your friend
you are my desire, no one else will do
'cause no one else can take your place
to feel the warmth of your embrace
help me find the way, bring me back to you
(chorus )
you're all i want, you're all i've ever needed
you're all i want, help me know you are near

The following lyrics are by the Katinas, a Christian group (of five brothers from American Samoa.) This morning as I was driving in to work, I prayed for peace and for being able to do my work and not cry every 15 minutes, as I wanted to do. Immediately after my prayer, this song came on, and I knew that God had heard my prayer. God is wonderful in so many ways, even in the times that we think we are devastated by bad news, a love one passing on, etc. Just know that He feels ALL our pain and He knows just how much we can handle. I promise. He knows.

2 comments:

Pica said...

That is so nice!!

Pica said...

I was reading it again and i just wanted to say its so sweet and true.
love it