Thursday, July 20, 2006

Rolling Victory Fast 2006

Good Morning! Up bright and early. Mitzcli is sitting on my lap, directing my fingers. I'll let him type you a greeting: ajdjsdljasquep
Pretty good, huh? I'm up early; having a cup of coffee -- yum -- looking forward to the day, blah, blah. Are Pixie sticks considered "food"? I know that chocolate is out of the question because there is some nourishment value there, but Pixie sticks? Where's the nourishment value? If anything, they'll make you thirsty. Ya'll out there let me know what you think. Found some Pixie sticks at the local restaurant (can't think of the name, starts with a "C" and has that old-timey look and feel to it. Great stopover for families. Also, they have some pretty darn good orange slices...Am I talking about food too much? Yikes! Bad start. Think Cindy S. think Cindy S.
I'll keep you guys posted on how I do. This will be a piece of cake...there I go again. Darn it.

No comments: