Tuesday, July 18, 2006

A bit more about myself

I failed to give out the most important information on myself; namely, I have been married to a wonderful man for 15 years. He's fun; he makes me laugh (believe it or not, that is vitally important in a marriage.) At times it might be silly, but I love him and his ability to make light of situations.
I have at this moment, a male Chihuahua named Mitzcli (pronounced Mitts Klee). I made up the name because I wanted to stay with the Aztec theme. (see names like Cuauhtemoc, Quetzalcoatl, etc.) It's damn hard to pronouce (esp. when you're running after him trying to call him to attention -- try repeating it three times very rapidly!) We also have a cute, older Shih Tzu named Jasmine. We acquired Jazzy about 10 years ago. She's old, she's deaf, she's half-blind, but she's lovable. There's also a female Siamese named Astro (named because the Houston Astros made it to the World Series in 2005,) which is the time my darling husband found her wandering the streets, scared and alone. I believe she must have been about four weeks old. But they all love each other...
That's about it for now.

No comments: