Wednesday, February 02, 2011

February 2, 2009 - Maria Cortez Munguia


Miss you, Mom. Had a great dream about you 2 nights ago. You were visiting me here where I work (Memorial City Tower) and I was going to ride with you in our elevator to the 27th floor. But you told me to come back for you in a while. When I returned to pick you up, I couldn't find you. I looked everywhere and even asked a friend of mine (that works here) if she'd seen you. She said she had not. I miss you a lot and love you even more. Love and hugs to everyone that's with you.

1 comment:

MasterGunner said...

Wow... how cool is that? I was just thinking about Gramma Mary today! I am so proud that my son proudly bears Gramma's maiden name, which happens to be my Dad's middle name! I really wish she could be with us and spend time with Cortez now that he's bigger! She would get such a kick out of the great stuff that he does now, and sheepishly demand that she not look at his "pansa"! The best thing, and what makes me smile, is that I know she and Grampa Charlie are watching over us, and every once in a while give me a little nudge in the right direction when I need it. Just like when they were with us, here on God's green earth... they still look out for me.