Thursday, June 24, 2010

With Tragedy we share time with loved ones

Unfortunately, when tough times crop up, we find ourselves coming face to face with our own mortality. We thank God that He has given us ways to express our sadness with seeing the faces of the innocents, the ones we love, our family. During our time of mourning the passing of Pinky, we were able to visit and spend time with our loved ones. Children make our mourning less stressful. Below are pictures of Cody, Katy, a bit of fun, the Munguia's from El Paso, to name a few.
Katy and Cody at the restaurant
Katy and Cody
In the pool, Katy and Cody.
Terry and Christina
Petra, Me, and Geno

5 comments:

Pica said...

Family is always a cure when you are sad. I know your brother was happy to see you. You saw Christina and Terri. That is so sweet. Katy and Cody are always a treat to see I am sure :-). Thanks for putting up the pics. It always makes my heart melt to see pics of family!!! :-) Israel and I are going to El Paso for the 4th of July and I will post pics on my blog for you. xoxoxoxo

Pica said...

Where was Jennifer?

Meli said...

jennifer hadn't gotten there yet. she arrived the day of the funeral.

Pica said...

I wanted to see pics of Jennifer :-(

Pica said...

Awwww I love looking back at these pics! They always put a smile on my face!!